Somewhat funny story about Dickau

Lascar78

I went to get my hair cut today and I was talking with my barber, and he told me that Dan Dickau had come in in the last month. I guess one of the other barbers there ('bob') was cutting Dickau's hair and basically chopped it all off even though he hadn't really asked for it. As he was getting done, my barber walks in, and eventually reckognizes Dickau and says 'hey aren't you dan dickau from the hawks? I didn't reckognize you without your hair". Dickau freaks out and jumps halfway out of his chair to turn around and look in the mirror. I guess he liked it when it was all said and done, and said it was a good 'do for the summer. but he never really asked for it...

If you ask me he should keep it short, that long hair was retarded

Just thought I'd share a hawk story...

What did Dan tell the barber when he first sat down in the chair? Did he pull an Eddie Murphy from "Coming to America" "Just give me something nice and neat". Dan sounds like a little prissy boy about his hair. I guess his wife liked the long look.

You sent our boy a barber. Saw Dickau in summer league

{On T.V., not in person} and I thought the haircut

looked great !

I hope he keeps this "Do" instead of the unruly, floppy

mop that he had on his head last season.

Great story and kudos to the barber who did it !!!!!!!

hey hey hey...people people people...

why does everyone got to get on the man about his long hair.. hey i've got long hair... why can't a guy playing ball have long hair.. football players have it and noone says anything.. everyone is fine when a baseball player has an ugly as.s mullet..

it's just a hairstyle.. as a fellow long-haired guy, i say we need more long haired basketball players, more diversity... i think nowitski looked like cr.ap when he cut his hair short..

FOLLOW ME LONG HAIRED MEN!! I WILL LEAD YOU TO THE PROMISED LAND!! STAND UP AND BE NOT ASHAMED OF THE LOCKS!

ok, i've got a hangover so i've lost my mind...