Navarro & Garbajosa go back to Spain

BigDirty

Garbojosa will go back 100%, Unicaja Malaga and Real Madrid both want to sign him.

Navarro's decision isn't final yet, but there is a very good chance that he'll return to Spain and join FC Barcelona. I guess really everybody is trying to get away from Memphis. wink.gif

Navarro left because his buddy Pau is no longer in Memphis. If Pau was still there, I think Navarro would have stayed.

I heard that Garbojosa was having difficulties with the Colangelo and Mitchell. They got mad at him for getting injured while playing with Spain.

I think it was a little different, I believe Garbajosa was just coming back from injury or was still slightly injured but he still wanted to play the European Championships. The Raptors first said no cause they thought it was too dangerous, so there was a big argument between Raptors-Garbajosa-Spain because of that, in the end he still played the tournament and did not get injured again.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Garbojosa will go back 100%, Unicaja Malaga and Real Madrid both want to sign him.

Navarro's decision isn't final yet, but there is a very good chance that he'll return to Spain and join FC Barcelona. I guess really everybody is trying to get away from Memphis.
wink.gif

I wonder what effect this will have on Memphis and Mike Miller. Supposedly, Memphis is going to make a strong run at Monta Ellis. They want to bring him back close to home. If they do...I think they will go with Crittendon/Ellis and they will be looking to move Miller.