• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looks like 2 and counting

TheTrueSiete

Both Elson and Fizz are gone now... So, any word on who is going to come and fill those positions?

Seems like Sund better get to doing SOMETHING... The only thing I have seen him do is resign Woody (and I don't want to talk about that any further)... He's got to get on the ball already... We've got the draft coming up (are we getting in it?), got to figure out what we're doing with the Joshes... Are we gonna add any vets? What's he waiting on? Ooooohhhh yeah, he's waiting for permission... Damn, I wish Turner would buy the franchise... Wishful thinking, I know...

Quote:

Both Elson and Fizz are gone now... So, any word on who is going to come and fill those positions?

Seems like Sund better get to doing SOMETHING... The only thing I have seen him do is resign Woody (and I don't want to talk about that any further)... He's got to get on the ball already... We've got the draft coming up (are we getting in it?), got to figure out what we're doing with the Joshes... Are we gonna add any vets? What's he waiting on? Ooooohhhh yeah, he's waiting for permission... Damn, I wish Turner would buy the franchise... Wishful thinking, I know...

Hold you horses, cowboy ! I know the inactivity in an NBA off season has you wanting to throw some fire and brimstone but:

1. FA negotiations do not begin until July 1. Nothing Dund can do right now.

2. Most draft trades happen on draft day. However, it is an extremely low % chance the Hawks get into the draft since they need salary cap space to resign both Joshes and need expierenced players much more then a rookie.

You should not be expecting any veteran free agents this offseason. As coachx said, and I'll back him up, we'll won't have any (or much) free room under the luxury tax. Maybe 1-2M after we take care of Josh and Josh. If we wanted to spend 3-5M we'd probably have brought over DA. I expect us to work hard to sign a couple undrafted players and hope for a steal.

Yeah I agree that the reason we didnt bring over DA is because we dont have alot of money and they want to save every last penny for both Joshes.

I hope we can get someone like Sean Singletary or even a Lofton from Tenn to have some sort of shooter of the bench. I know our needs are much bigger then that, but what can u expect from UDFAs.