• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN is reporting Camby to Clipps is a done deal

Quote:

I don't think the Clips are done. Dunleavy said they wanted a PF.
They cant play Kaman and Camby together.
That's not enough offensive production.

Smoove for Kaman + pick.

Get it done, ASG

Yes they can. Camby isn't any heavier than Josh Smith and is pretty mobile. He is undersized at center.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Man it must be nice to have the cap space to be able to acquire one of the best defensive 5's in the game for a future 2nd round pick.

Camby's help defense is the best in the NBA, but his post D is severely lacking. (A much better offensive player than given credit for). He's a tall 4, basically.

Camby is a terrific fit next to Kaman, IMHO.

Like I said, Dunleavy said they will pursue a bigtime player.

Trading Smoove for Kaman + pick and moving Horford to the 4, then packaging Marvin for a scoring SF makes us one of the best teams in the East.

I don't think we could do Smoove for Kaman because of the BS contract rules that Dolfan mentioned before.

Quote:

Like I said, Dunleavy said they will pursue a bigtime player.
Trading Smoove for Kaman + pick and moving Horford to the 4, then packaging Marvin for a scoring SF makes us one of the best teams in the East.

I don't think we could do Smoove for Kaman because of the BS contract rules that Dolfan mentioned before.

They might pursue Iggy and play him at the 2. That would give them a starting lineup of

Baron

Iggy

Thornton

Camby

Caman

That is a pretty good (and big) starting 5 and they have Mobley, Gordon and TT coming off the bench.

I would think that Philly would match though.

They could also go after Ben Gordon who would be a good fit next to a big pg like Davis.

Quote:

I don't think the Clips are done. Dunleavy said they wanted a PF. They cant play Kaman and Camby together. That's not enough offensive production.

Smoove for Kaman + pick.

Get it done, ASG

Why do you people want Kaman so bad? He is inconsistent and his best production came in an injury shortened year with no Elton Brand down low.