• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls offering Deng less money

• Admin

then last year. This is getting interesting in the RFA market.

At the same time Deng was off last season. 57 million over 5 years is a lot of money to turn down.

Okafor wants more money too. I don't think he should be getting more then Chandler/Dalembert money though.

Quote:

At the same time Deng was off last season. 57 million over 5 years is a lot of money to turn down.

Okafor wants more money too. I don't think he should be getting more then Chandler/Dalembert money though.

Well, he missed a bunch of games, took a step backwards (likely due to injury) and his team missed the playoffs (and had to fire the coach). Kind of hard to turn around and ask for MORE money after that kind of season.

Quote:

Quote:

Well, he missed a bunch of games, took a step backwards (likely due to injury) and his team missed the playoffs (and had to fire the coach). Kind of hard to turn around and ask for MORE money after that kind of season.

Well I think these guys rolled the dice by turning down previous deals, probably with some advice from their agents, and now that they aren't getting offers to the degree they thought they would.....they are weeping.gifweeping.gif because the teams are offering them less. Its a gamble when teams sign players early....and its also a gamble when the players turn down millions holding out for more. The agents who suggested their players turn down the deal aren't looking good right now,,, but they aren't being held accountable or ridiculed the way Teams, Owners, GM's and even the players themselves are.