• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

USA-Argentina

Swish

Wow with an injured Nocioni and without Ginobili Argentina won the 2nd quarter 29-19.

My prediction for the 2nd half: Bryant got owned 2 times so he's very angry and will most likely go into full chucking mode (he already has 11 shots) and either win or lose the game.

EDIT: Seems like the refs want to take it into their hands now.

Edited by BigDirty

Yeah at two in the morning!!!! Made me mad when I read that.

ARG played well considering w/o Ginobili. Scola was on FIRE.

CP3 played awesome, Prigioni couldn't catch him. It would've been much closer with Manu. I was a little uncomfortable when it got down to a space of 9 pts. If ARG had hit a few more threes (they couldn't hit one to save their life mostly) and the US had missed some (they were shooting well), ARG could've taken it. I just hope ESP wasn't holding anything back against us previously for this game.

Prediction--US 110, Spain 84.

Edited by Swish

If the US comes out with the same fire that they had when they played Spain the first time, and keep on the intensity throughout the game (since Spain is not going to lay down in the second half like they did last game), they'll accomplish the mission and get the gold back.

These Olympic men's basketball games sure look boring to me. Kindof like watching the Globetrotters, no real competition. And the games have 0 intensity.

Boring...........

Hawk88

It's exciting to watch Paul and Deron dribbling past the other PGs though.

Anyway, they shouldn't let their guard down or Spain will come back and push to make it a 15 point game instead of 30.