• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Michigan can't even win

DJlaysitup

"What the Utes never figured out - first half or second - was how to stop committing penalties. They ended with 15 for 137 yards and cost themselves scoring opportunities."

LOL....Michigan Refs tried to screw them but it didn't work. :biggrin:

GO UTES!!

Edited by DJlaysitup

"What the Utes never figured out - first half or second - was how to stop committing penalties. They ended with 15 for 137 yards and cost themselves scoring opportunities."

GO UTES!!

I'm glad we have the only UTAH fan in the world on a Hawks board. I went to the game and Yes Michigan's offense looked awful, but that is expected, b/c we dont have the QB or even offensive line to run Rich Rodriquez's offense. We turn the ball over like 3 times, with no offense what so ever and you guys still only won by 2points. I'm telling everyone around the Big Ten to get their licks in now, b/c we are not expected to win more than 7games this year....And actually this wasnt even an upset b/c UTAH had more points in the AP than Michigan.... :hush:

Edited by wolvetigers

GO UTES!!

ditto. The way the whole thing worked out in the hiring of their new coach, I'm glad they lost. Could be a long year.