• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For AT&T users in here...

mattlanta

do you use the SIM card that they send you or have you been using the same SIM card since you first got your phone?

cause they send you a SIM card every time you order a phone, but we never use it, but we've been using the first SIM cards that we got. but then the new SIM cards say like 3G so that means unless i use a new SIM card, i won't be able to have 3G internet access?

i'm worried because when we upgrade,we don't use our own nubmers since my dad one time kept upgrading and using every one's upgrades for hismelf so now when we upgrade, we have like an order for whoever can update next.

and it's not usually their number so they send, for example, on 9/12, i'll be using my dad's upgrade, so they'll be sending me a SIM card of his right?

does 3G come with the phone or do you have to use the SIM card too?

3G requires both the right SIM card AND a 3G-enabled phone. When you call to activate the phone/SIM card, they will match the SIM card number to your cell phone's number so that it works.

I'm not sure that I understood your point about the upgrades and your father... but I hope I answered your question about how to access a 3G network.