• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Salim Update?

frankthetank966

• Admin
Eddie House is no bigger and no more of a PG than Salim.

He is a better ball handler and better shooter then Salim. However, he is completely replaceable too. They brought in Sam Cassell because House couldn't play point. It just so happened that Sam was a dissappointment.

He is a better ball handler and better shooter then Salim. However, he is completely replaceable too. They brought in Sam Cassell because House couldn't play point. It just so happened that Sam was a dissappointment.

lol they were scared to have him handle the ball. He's not a good ball handler for his position and he's had the chance to play wherever he is. So of course he's gonna be a better shooter at this point. Salim never got a chance here. House is a career journey man but he always has a role on the team. A good coach would have found a way to use Salim and get him comfortable.

lol they were scared to have him handle the ball. He's not a good ball handler for his position and he's had the chance to play wherever he is. So of course he's gonna be a better shooter at this point. Salim never got a chance here. House is a career journey man but he always has a role on the team. A good coach would have found a way to use Salim and get him comfortable.

Salim stunk. The only reason he was on the team was that we drafted him. Had he come over as a free agent he would have been quickly cut.

Hawk88

• Admin
He was an underdog and given how Woody used his bench it is still undetermined if he can play. The seeming lack of response from around the league does not bode well for him.

The truth is Salim was not a very good NBA player. He could not handle the ball. He was undersized for a sg and he could not defend and he didn't pass. He had range but he was very inconsistent. He was a chucker. As soon as he got in the game he would start shooting and throwing the ball at the basket. All he wanted was points. The problem was the shot selection was terrible. I hated when he would come in the game and I truely believe that he has not done anything to warrent being resigned. He might find some success in Europe. He would get a lot of minutes over there and he may even find some big money somewhere. Here in the NBA he will be nothing more then a guy that comes in for spot minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that Salim finds his way back on our team next year. I don't think he was all that great, but I will defend my thought process that he was incorrectly utilized while here. I hope he sticks somewhere else.

Well I guess you were correct.