• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For the worst defense in the leage

PureGreatness

The Raiders looked like the worst defense in the league Monday. So much money spent on that secondary and they get torched. Especially Hall. I have seen just about every game of his career and I have never seen him have a worse game. Especially going against a little receiver like Royal. A rook on top of that. I don't think they'll play that badly all year, but if they do, wow. Couldn't happen to a better guy, though. Al Davis needs to retire for the sake of Oakland.

The Raiders looked like the worst defense in the league Monday. So much money spent on that secondary and they get torched. Especially Hall. I have seen just about every game of his career and I have never seen him have a worse game. Especially going against a little receiver like Royal. A rook on top of that. I don't think they'll play that badly all year, but if they do, wow. Couldn't happen to a better guy, though. Al Davis needs to retire for the sake of Oakland.

It's funny you say that, because Oakland's D was pretty good last year, especially their secondary. Maybe Hall ruined their team.

Anyways, for worst defense, I pick the Colts. I didn't watch the whole game, but they were getting killed by a rookie RB and Kyle Orton (yes..Kyle Orton) looked decent against them.

You have to give votes to Detroit. Giving up 318 rushing yards in a pro game is HORRENDOUS. They couldn't tackle for shinola. The Lions made the Falcons' o-line look the second coming of the HOGS (the old Redskin nickname for their o-line in the 80s).

It's funny you say that, because Oakland's D was pretty good last year, especially their secondary. Maybe Hall ruined their team.

That's why I said I didn't think it would keep up, but you never know. Their secondary got a huge pay day and they wouldn't be the first players to regress after signing a contract. But it wasn't just the secondary, their DL was straight up dominated by the Denver OL.