• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

(Marvin) Don't get comfortable?

Brotha2ThaNite

Was just reading this. I have not been a fan of Marvin but I hope to god he proves me wrong this year. This is contract year. :helpsmilie:

Link

With new general manager Rick Sund still trying to get a feel for his team in Atlanta, a source says that No. 2 overall pick Marvin Williams is not a candidate for an extension. Bobcats point guard Raymond Felton, with new coach Larry Brown still looking to size up Felton's role, is in a similar situation. Felton told SN earlier in the summer that he was hopeful that a deal could get done, but a source close to the negotiations said, "It's not gonna happen." No. 7 pick Charlie Villanueva, who will be starting at power forward for the Bucks, will be without an extension, too. "There has been no discussion of that from either side," a source said.

Thanks for the read...

BTW, your avatar may need a little reworking with you sitting at the bottom of the division ;)

Go Titans. :tease:

I think that is a good position to take with him. He needs to understand what is expected and this certainly puts the pressure where it needs to be.

Was just reading this. I have not been a fan of Marvin but I hope to god he proves me wrong this year. This is contract year. :helpsmilie:

Link

After watching the way Sund handled Smith and Childress this shouldn't be a surprise. I have no problem with it either. I didn't much care for the way he handled Smith because of Smith's importance to the franchise. However I won't mind if he plays hardball with Marvin.

BTW the Skins just punk'd your boys after spotting them a 14 pt lead.

haha.gif