• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Miami Heat look bad

TruJerz

I know its preseason and yes, Wade still looks phenomenal but the Heat look bad..lost 2 games to the Nets who ppl have as the worst team in the East. They dont have the big mean to compete in the NBA. And they also need a PG too. People are saying the Heat should make the playoffs thinking DWade will just carry them there but idk man...they look like they can find themselves at the bottom again this year. DWade aint Kobe lol just venting

It's just like people have been saying. You can't do anything without a PG or a big man. I still think they'll finish in the bottom of the league. Which is scary considering that could net them a Ricky Rubio or Hasheem Thabeet.

I know its preseason and yes, Wade still looks phenomenal but the Heat look bad..lost 2 games to the Nets who ppl have as the worst team in the East. They dont have the big mean to compete in the NBA. And they also need a PG too. People are saying the Heat should make the playoffs thinking DWade will just carry them there but idk man...they look like they can find themselves at the bottom again this year. DWade aint Kobe lol just venting

04-05, Kobe+Lamar+Caron+Chucky Atkins with a 10-6-1.5 season from the incomparable Chris Mihm. 34 wins.

Teams don't win without balance and depth.

04-05, Kobe+Lamar+Caron+Chucky Atkins with a 10-6-1.5 season from the incomparable Chris Mihm. 34 wins.

Teams don't win without balance and depth.

agree. but people are making it out like because Wade is healthy, Heat will automatically be a good team but he doesnt have that affect on a team. he is a very good individual player but Heat still need to find help if they want to be taken seriously this season