• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The worst part about NBA League Pass Broadband

Admin

Hawks on Fox Sports South is blacked out - You must pay.

Crazy me. I thought I could get it on the dish for free. Nope.

So, I went to Broadband and paid up for the year. Pretty cool

and the quality is not bad - Not great but not bad.

Celtic announcers, on the other hand, stink.

Is seeing that damn Celtics (or should I say Kevin Garnett) commercial at EVERY commercial break. I have a feeling that will be the case for the entire season too.

Other than that and the occasionally poor quality and lag I have been impressed with it and it's a hell of a lot better than trying to find a stream of the game online someplace.

Agree with everything, I hate that Garnett commerical with a passion, but I love the Charles Barkley commercial.

I think it was $90 or slightly less for the whole season. WELL worth it IMO. Especially since you can watch it as an archive game and fast forward or rewind through it as soon as the game ends.

Just so other people are aware, you can fast forward and rewind the US version of League Pass Broadband. The International version doesn't allow you to do this. It is a continuous loop of the game, so you have no idea at what stage of the game is at when you start it. I usually ask my wife to see where its at so as not to ruin the score for me in case I load it up right at the end of the game.

Hawks on Fox Sports South is blacked out - You must pay.

Crazy me. I thought I could get it on the dish for free. Nope.

So, I went to Broadband and paid up for the year. Pretty cool

and the quality is not bad - Not great but not bad.

Celtic announcers, on the other hand, stink.

thats crazy Gray Mule because the same thing happen to me lol I thought I would get it for free on the dish with Fox South Sport but I had to order the league pass...good stuff tho.

And Celtics announcer do suck..OMG..they were bias and bipolar! lol as announcers, you're taught not to show who you're rooting for..its called being professional..i guess that cant help it...i cant blame them 4 being fans tho lol

Edited by r3drumNYNJ

OK, I'm officially pissed off beyond imagination. Someone is going to get some major wrath on the phone.

Its freaking ridiculous. I'm about 350 miles from Atlanta. Best game of the season and in quite a long time regular season-wise and I get screwed and have to watch the NBA.com highlights. DAMN!