• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are the #1 Seed!

Vesper

The standings have been messed up, it had us above Toronto when we shouldn't have been and now it has us above 4-0 Detroit. I wish Toronto won tonight so we could be playing for the #1 seed on Friday and the last team to be undefeated in the east.

The standings have been messed up, it had us above Toronto when we shouldn't have been and now it has us above 4-0 Detroit. I wish Toronto won tonight so we could be playing for the #1 seed on Friday and the last team to be undefeated in the east.

Most likely because it's going by winning percentage first (where we'd be tied) and then alphabetically.

enjoy it while we got it..its a long season. 78 more to go. I just hope we go to the playoffs..and having a winning record would be nice..although that may be the only way to get into the playoffs in the East this yr anyway

But it is just nice to see! This could be a year for miracles.

First Obama, Then the Hawks!

Why did the Hawks get so many days off to start the season?

I was wondering the same then looked at the schedule. Pretty soon we have 8 games in twelve days including 4 sets of back to backs and a road trip through the Texas triangle. This could be the Hawks toughest month of the season and they look really good. Woo hoo.