• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you guys still make your Christmas Wishlists?

mattlanta

Well before Thanksgiving, I usually start making my Christmas list. And since I've decided that I wanted to get into the holiday spirit earlier, I decided to start this topic to help keep us excited and reminded of Christmas.

My list isn't long at all. Basically, it's...

-iPod Stereo System (I'm probably going to ask for the iHome IH9 which is around $80, and if anyone has that, would you care to tell me what you think of it?)

-NFL Head Coach 09

-Subscription to NFL Draft Scout

I was thinking of adding a fitted hat or something, but I'm already happy with the things I have now except a lot of times I wish I had a stereo system in my room (I only have headphones for my PC), and I'm having problems with my Blackberry alarm clock. And now that my digital clock broke in my room, I figured it'd be killing multiple birds at once if I just asked for an iPhone Stereo System Alarm Clock. :p

And I figured I needed something to entertain me for the two weeks that I would have off, and since NFL Head Coach 09 had some good reviews on a site, I figured hey... can't hurt to ask for a relatively 'cheap' ($35) game.

Well before Thanksgiving, I usually start making my Christmas list. And since I've decided that I wanted to get into the holiday spirit earlier, I decided to start this topic to help keep us excited and reminded of Christmas.

My list isn't long at all. Basically, it's...

-iPod Stereo System (I'm probably going to ask for the iHome IH9 which is around $80, and if anyone has that, would you care to tell me what you think of it?)

-NFL Head Coach 09

-Subscription to NFL Draft Scout

I was thinking of adding a fitted hat or something, but I'm already happy with the things I have now except a lot of times I wish I had a stereo system in my room (I only have headphones for my PC), and I'm having problems with my Blackberry alarm clock. And now that my digital clock broke in my room, I figured it'd be killing multiple birds at once if I just asked for an iPhone Stereo System Alarm Clock. :p

And I figured I needed something to entertain me for the two weeks that I would have off, and since NFL Head Coach 09 had some good reviews on a site, I figured hey... can't hurt to ask for a relatively 'cheap' ($35) game.

My christmas wishlist:

1. Consistent Hawks basketball that leads to more wins

2. More interior Defense (with or without Josh Smith)

3. Acie Law and Marvin Williams consistently prove their draft positions

4. A healthy Josh Smith, bringing us plenty of highlight dunks and blocks and a few 4th quarter "sh**, don't shoot from 3 josh...... WOW, he hit it"

GO HAWKS ;)