• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby about to be on Inside the NBA

WraithSentinel

Should be coming up shortly. I am not sure if it is a pre-tape interview or they will have him live.

Surprise, surprise. They are talking about how great Bibby is at the pick and roll, and even got him and C-Webb out there to demonstrate it, albeit with some funny commentary lol. Woody needs to take advice from Kenny and tell Bibby to run that P&R, but somehow I doubt that happens.

Bibby needs to tell em about lack of Hawks games they broadcast. I mean we are top 5 team in the east. WTF>?

true but no one projected us to be this good. a lot of experts didnt even have us going back to the playoffs so we're a surprise so far. we got one coming up in a few weeks against the Celtics..should be a good one!

• Premium Member

Did they ask any questions about Bibby's refusal to drive the ball or his reluctance to get anyone other than Joe an easy shot?

Did they ask any questions about Bibby's refusal to drive the ball or his reluctance to get anyone other than Joe an easy shot?

You haven't been watching the games if you think Bibby doesn't help players not named JJ.

Regardless, Bibby's never been a penetrating guy and he's been a top PG for a long time. Driving is not Bibby's game, nor has it ever been. He's one of the best shooting PGs for the past decade.

That's like criticizing Shaq for not taking threes.