One of the most dramatic wins of the season...cya Lebron! :D

f_town

I fully expected the Hawks to loose that game. That win has "signiture win" written all over it. Its the sort of thing that can guide a team to 7-1 homestand.

Hopefully the guys will play their guts out against the kitties tonight, get a solid win, and then get ready for the Cs.

even though I hated seeing the 2 Lebron fans sitting behind Bob and Nique every time they went to them. How lame it that to show your Hawks broadcasters at a home game with Cavs jerseys sitting behind you?

Did you want the FSSouth guys to ask them to leave? They paid for tickets what do you expect them to do?

Well, first I think it still speaks volumes about our fanbase. I don't expect anything to be done about it. It's just upsetting as a HAWKS fan.

However, with a different camera angle, you could have almost eliminated them from the shot. Any shot from the left of Nique or Bob's right would have taken them out of frame. The straight on shot is the easiest to shoot but it also put them in the background the entire time.