• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL on Man VS Food tonight

gsuteke

This is an APB to anyone who has been to any of these places

The Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles looked like the most likely destination to visit (I'm carrying around two small children with me) because of the home cooking.

I don't eat Gravy on food but I'd make an exception at that place just to try it.

The Vortex had a nutso burger that was 1/2 lb with 3 fried eggs on top 6 pieces of bacon and insted of a bun it had two grilled cheese sandwiches. That was funny. The environment didn't suit my needs but that looked like a cool place to share a burger with your hookup for the night.

Pie in the Sky in Kennessaw offered the 11 lb pizza 2 people must eat in 1 hour. Good luck with that.

The slices they sold though were bigger than a baby per their visual illustration.

Has anyone eaten at any of these places and are they worth visiting?

I've been to Vortex several times....I'm always in that area and its a good burger man... the Elvis Burger is definitely worth a try! i think they went a lil over board with the amount of peanut butter, but it was a lot better than what i expected. I've had their classic and their cajun which is also pretty good. I've never tried their bypass burget, but I think i will have to try it now, but i'll have to share it with someone. I might fall over my seat with a heartattack. Also go for the sweet potato fries!