• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How can we get Camby?

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

I was tired of studying and just tried this on ESPN trade checker. Chill is not on the list so I cannot add him (this trade might actually work if he/marvin were in there for speedy). So the best offer I could find is this. Probably won't happen b/c I have not had the time to keep up with which players are highly valued by the Clipps. A first could be added by us potentially I guess if they want more.

This would leave us with a replacement for Marvin if he leaves and a chance to resign chll, bibby. Plus it puts Al at the 4 with one more year of Camby. I know we would be losing Smoove, which I am not sure I want to do. But this is a trade forum. So lets hear some ideas...

Atlanta Hawks

Incoming Players

Al Thornton

Salary: $1,776,240 Years Remaining: 2

PTS: 17.0 REB: 5.1 AST: 1.3 PER: 12.44

Marcus Camby

Salary: $10,000,000 Years Remaining: 2

PTS: 12.1 REB: 13.9 AST: 2.1 PER: 20.73

Brian Skinner

Salary: $1,262,275 Years Remaining: 1

PTS: 2.5 REB: 2.9 AST: 0.5 PER: 9.02

Outgoing Players: Speedy Claxton, Josh SmithLos Angeles Clippers

Incoming Players

Speedy Claxton

Salary: $5,757,818 Years Remaining: 2

Josh Smith

Salary: $10,000,000 Years Remaining: 5

PTS: 15.7 REB: 6.8 AST: 2.6 PER: 17.19

Offer Matched When a team exercises the right of first refusal to keep a Restricted Free Agent cannot trade the player for 1 year without the player's consent. The player cannot be traded to the team that gave the offer sheet.

Outgoing Players: Al Thornton, Marcus Camby, Brian Skinner

Edited by Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

Marvin/Hunter/Gardner/West/Morris for Camby works.

Zaza/Acie/Hunter/Gardner/Morris for Camby also works. This is the trade I would like to see the most. The Clipps would get out of 6mil and would have a lottery PG that may or may not be any good (shakes head at Woody) and a project center. We could also throw in a 2nd just like we did for Bibby.

I don't know if the Clipps would be interested, but they just might since they are cheap.