• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bosh Anyone?

phoostal

It was reported on Sportscenter tonight that Bosh wants out of Toronto, however he won't say it publicly because he doesn't want all of Toronto on his back.

My question for everyone is would you trade Horford or Smith for him. If you could get him to sign an extension beyond 2010.

I don't know if I would give up Horford, but I would do the deal for Smith.

What does everone else think?

P

On real gm Toronto is already denying this report

Yes, it was denied by Toronto but ESPN is sticking by the story, saying Bosh has told people on the inside he wants to go, but won't make it public because of the backlash it will have for him in Toronto.

P

Aquiring Bosh is EXACTLY the sort of move the Hawks have to make to move towards elite status. It would mean giving one of Smith or Horford which is fine as Bosh is better than either of them.

My thinking is that Toronto will want Horford+Acie and I think they'd have to take Claxton to get the salaries to match.

A Bosh/Smith/Williams front court is BK's wet dream, and, frankly, it would be one of the best in the East. Just behind Boston.

Sund really needs to make this happen. Toranto is in dire straights and they need to shake their team up. The Hawks need that other star to pair with JJ and Bosh is really the right guy. Man I would love for this to happen.

If Toronto and mean that is a big IF were to start talking trade with us it would take Smith. That way they get a dynamic marketable player that they could sell to their fan base. IMO this deal doesn't even get talked about if Smith isn't involved and quite frankly it makes more sense for the Hawks to trade Smith rather than Horford. I doubt seriously any of this comes to fruition but I think Toronto would have a hard time finding a better offer than a signed Josh Smith.

If Toronto and mean that is a big IF were to start talking trade with us it would take Smith. That way they get a dynamic marketable player that they could sell to their fan base. IMO this deal doesn't even get talked about if Smith isn't involved and quite frankly it makes more sense for the Hawks to trade Smith rather than Horford. I doubt seriously any of this comes to fruition but I think Toronto would have a hard time finding a better offer than a signed Josh Smith.

I can only imagine how good we could be with a 1-2 punch from JJ/Bosh.

WOW.