• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another beatdown on the road

Jackets333

When..

1)Woody learns how to coach xs and os..

2) Josh Smith realizes that he's a power forward and power forwards, aka tim duncan and kevin garnett and al jefferson, for the most part don't shoot 3's but rather do their damage in the paint...

3) acie law is given consistent minutes (i didnt say a lot, i said consistent)...

4) al horford starts to develop more...

5) our team plays with more focus and ATTENTION TO DEFENSE

6) salim stoudamire stops being a chucker..(oh wait, sorry, wrong year)..

Then....we will be a good team...

but right now we are not...we are content to hope the teams below us dont make a run and just keep the 4th seed..as if when we get in the playoffs we'll flip a switch or something...

I feel the difference between our team now and in the beginning of the season is our defensive intensity....i feel like (and this happens with a lot of teams) our team used to think (and were right) that we couldn't score points so they would play harder on defense. but ever since we started showing we could score points, the team laxed on defense..as if they can make it up...

this team is starting to really piss me off in that it's like their development has stopped..how does a team this young stop getting better?

When..

1)Woody learns how to coach xs and os..

2) Josh Smith realizes that he's a power forward and power forwards, aka tim duncan and kevin garnett and al jefferson, for the most part don't shoot 3's but rather do their damage in the paint...

3) acie law is given consistent minutes (i didnt say a lot, i said consistent)...

4) al horford starts to develop more...

5) our team plays with more focus and ATTENTION TO DEFENSE

6) salim stoudamire stops being a chucker..(oh wait, sorry, wrong year)..

Then....we will be a good team...

but right now we are not...we are content to hope the teams below us dont make a run and just keep the 4th seed..as if when we get in the playoffs we'll flip a switch or something...

I feel the difference between our team now and in the beginning of the season is our defensive intensity....i feel like (and this happens with a lot of teams) our team used to think (and were right) that we couldn't score points so they would play harder on defense. but ever since we started showing we could score points, the team laxed on defense..as if they can make it up...

this team is starting to really piss me off in that it's like their development has stopped..how does a team this young stop getting better?

Cosigned... These are the posts that keep my post count down... And to answer the final question, ITS OUR COACH!