• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WHY was Smoove ejected?

NJHAWK

I wouldnt have been opposed to Woody benching him for the whole game tonight but he should not have been ejected for that foul. It was a good clean foul and the ref got caught up in the hype of the racist Utah fans. Harping is the one who should have been kicked out for attempting to throw a punch.

It looked like his right hand went straight to Harping's face. That will get you ejected every time. I also think he'll be suspended for a game.

My thought immediately. Should receive a one game suspension.

And I think it was a matter of time, anyway, the way he's been whining and moping around on the court lately. He's had more attitude out there than a seriously abused middle schooler, lately.

My thought immediately. Should receive a one game suspension.

And I think it was a matter of time, anyway, the way he's been whining and moping around on the court lately. He's had more attitude out there than a seriously abused middle schooler, lately.

Smith's head was not in the game. Clunching the foul shots was a sign. I didn't see the alteracation but when a guy misses 6 free throws, he needs to sit down. The sourpuss should have been traded.

Hawk88

• Premium Member
Smith's head was not in the game. Clunching the foul shots was a sign. I didn't see the alteracation but when a guy misses 6 free throws, he needs to sit down. The sourpuss should have been traded.

Hawk88

Woody is in his head.

I just saw the play on the highlights. He should get suspended. He his whole attitude and effort this year has been pathetic. I never like quoting an AJC reporter. It is tough to tell if Smoove want to be a NBA player or want to pose for an 8x10 this year. He has been inconsistent as anyone this year. That is the problem with this team as a whole.