• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

'Skins at it Again. $100M to Haynesworth, $54M to D Hall

Traceman

• Moderators

I can't believe Hall was really commanding 10M/year on the open market. They are going to regret that move.

Haynesworth can at least be worth his $$ if he continues to disrupt offenses and command double teams consistently.

Talk about boom or bust moves. Wow! Haynesworth and Hall are both very talented but both also have documented histories of being difficult (for different reasons). It will be interesting to see if these signings work out for the Skins.

Foxworth just signed a big deal with the Ravens. Crap.

Hawk88

Ravens signed CB Domonique Foxworth on a four-year, $27.2 million contract.

Dimitroff must have thought they were asking for way too much.

Yeah, I am surprised that Foxworth was let walk. Guess the idea is to start some combo of Von Hutchins, Chris Houston and Chevis Jackson. I think I would go with Houston and Jackson, but training camp is a LONG way off...

Heard a rumor that the Falcons had already contact LJ Smith. Anyone else see this?

I can't believe Hall was really commanding 10M/year on the open market. They are going to regret that move.

Haynesworth can at least be worth his $$ if he continues to disrupt offenses and command double teams consistently.

D Hall has the talent to be one of the best corners in the league. I just hope he shuts up and plays ball.

• Moderators
D Hall has the talent to be one of the best corners in the league. I just hope he shuts up and plays ball.

It was this time last year that Hall got 10M a year from the Raiders. He was cut before the end of the season. I agree he has great talent but his production for several years running has not matched that talent or his pay. Good luck to the Redskins and Hall in reversing that trend as far as I am concerned. Caveat emptor.

This strikes me as a typical Redskins deal ala Adam Archuleta, Deion Sanders, Jeremiah Trotter, etc.

Yeah, I am surprised that Foxworth was let walk. Guess the idea is to start some combo of Von Hutchins, Chris Houston and Chevis Jackson. I think I would go with Houston and Jackson, but training camp is a LONG way off...

Heard a rumor that the Falcons had already contact LJ Smith. Anyone else see this?

I hate seeing Fox go but I was already kind of hoping we would moved Chevis to FS and Coleman to SS and pick up another corner but maybe Hutch can be that 2nd... don't know much about him since he never played a game for us. Or did he?...