• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you see the potential?

NineOhTheRino

Did you see the game? This was even in the highlight. In halfcourt setting, Ace faked left and did a cross over and blew by Paul, and Paul swiped with his right hand from behind. Couple of guys collapsed on Acie to prevent a lay up but Acie did a wrap around assist to Josh for a dunk. The whole arena went bananas.

Similar thing happen another time when Josh was supposedly fouled but the refs didn't call it. Smoove was complaining about it.

If you missed those, I hope you have them on DVR or game pass. Worth a search.

Ok..a highlight. In 20 minutes of action, the one move that he "blew" by Paul netted us two points. I saw the game. He was a spark, he got us 3 assists, 3 points. Nice. he's tentative. That's what I see when I watch Acie play. He has no confidence. Which is understandable...he doesn't play much. He doesn't push the ball unless we have a clear breakaway with numbers. He can't create his own shot. Even if he has a clear path to basket in the half court he passes. The three points he did score was when someone else created for him. I like Acie, and I think given more playing time he may warrant the nine pick, but he's not given the consistent opportunity to do it.