Can You Say Trap Game?

khaos7

Way to avoid the trap!

They didn't really avoid the trap. They just got out of it in time to coast to a 20 point win.

And how dumb was that ref that ran in front of Joe who was obviously spotting up on the break? Josh's pass was money, but because that ref made a dumb decision he gets a turnover? What if that was for the win? That should be Hawks ball and the ref should be slapped.

Edited by High5

Yeah that was definitely a bad call for the ref. Too bad he apparently treated it as if the ball went out of bounds...which is lame.

Just have the Hawks take it out from the side would've been the best decision. Then again, it was kind of funny. Any other ref probably gets whacked with that pass.

Yeah that was definitely a bad call for the ref. Too bad he apparently treated it as if the ball went out of bounds...which is lame.

Just have the Hawks take it out from the side would've been the best decision. Then again, it was kind of funny. Any other ref probably gets whacked with that pass.

Did anybody catch Woody jawing with the ref during the game telling him, "You're going to get a nice note from me...when you watch the tape, you'll [see I'm right]!" I'm paraphrasing, but it was too funny. Guess the ref was making too many bad calls and Woody said the league would here from him.