• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Haunting in Connecticut

mattlanta

I went to see the actual house. The movie looks decent... but as some of you may know, I live in CT, and I went with my two brothers, sister, and uncle to the supposedly haunted house in Southington on 208 Meriden Ave.

I took pics of the house (no one seemed to be home). I noticed the house numbers were gone probably because they figured a lot of people would be looking for it.

It doesn't look haunted... the houses around the neighborhood look more run down and scary than the actual house that's supposedly haunted. It's definitely big though - makes sense because it used to be a mortuary before.

In one of the pictures I took, the one thing that stood out was a reflection on the second floor of the house of what seemed to be a lady or a man with long blonde hair with what seemed to be one of those undertaker hats... but upon closer inspection, it just looks like a reflection of a car passing by with a girl in the backseat.

We went in day time, however... which is a bummer, but we couldn't go at night for some reasons. I'll upload the pic that I thought was interesting although it's most likely nothing, but I still thought it was cool.

Here is a link to the movie info from IMDB.

Edited by Libid21

• 3 months later...

hauntinginct.jpg

Small update. This was a while back, but I forgot to post it. I ran into this pic on my computer. Don't make fun of my face, okay? The wind happened to be blowing very hard at the moment the picture was taken...

And no, we didn't get to take pics when we went back at night because when we arrived there, there seemed to be a lot of activities being held by the owner of the house (some people outside just drinking and talking, you could hear some music inside, etc.) I think they had a party that night.

Edited by Libid21