• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wonder what goes down with ticket prices

coachx

If the team is trying to lose by being the cheapest team in the NBA then the ticket prices better reflect it or the Hawks will be last in the league in attendance with no one else even close since LeBron is in Cleveland. How sad.

Seriously, upper deck behind the goal seats should be $5 if the expect anyone to attend. The it would only be little kids whos parents made them come b/c it was cheaper than a movie.

Worst off season in player personal moves in the history of pro sports.

I will root for the expansion team, atleast the have a legitamate execuse, heck they will proabably field a better team than the hopeless Hawks.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest. The signing of JT, Glover, and S. Jackson would turn this in the rifgt direction.

• Premium Member

Owners are not losing a great profit in the seats. [censored], they can actually build a fan base if they lowered the tickets of the seats substantially.

Upper deck 5 buck. Midlevel seating 10 bucks. Club seating 20 bucks. Courtside 30 bucks. Anything else 15, 18...

However, where they really make their money is in the Club seating, Season tickets, and Lux boxes. I say they do something really crazy. Drop the price of season tickets Substanstially. Maybe 840 for Season ticks.

Then, they will start to see major profits from the Phil.

Namely because the operating cost remains the same weather there be 700 or 2000 people present. If the Hawks game can become a "hot ticket" then Sponsors will buy up the Luxury boxes... here's where you make your profit. For 2 - 3 yrs go with the reduced rate... At the same time, mark the lux boxes and Party boxes price up by 15%. What Sponsor will not want to have their logo flashed to a Arena full of people all game long.

This way, everyone is there. People are buying stuff. The Phill is really going to make money.

Then in 3 yrs... Jack the prices back up after the Hawks have established a strong fan base.