• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

INJURY UPDATE

atlhawks4life

I have a bad feeling about this game in terms of I think we might have an incident. If Cleveland showboats even the slightest this game I think someone on our team is going to take exception to it. Our team probably watched the two games yesterday and might be thinking about making this series more physical. Just a hunch from me, but I think Solomon might be a little chippy this game.

let the blowout that was already going to take place begin... :computer8: :beer:

It's better to be delusional than to be that fan who gives up before the game begins. . . . .

You're probably right, but I'd rather be that ignorant idiot screaming in the bleachers when we're down by 20 points. Hawks fans live in a state of denial! LOL

I have a bad feeling about this game in terms of I think we might have an incident. If Cleveland showboats even the slightest this game I think someone on our team is going to take exception to it. Our team probably watched the two games yesterday and might be thinking about making this series more physical. Just a hunch from me, but I think Solomon might be a little chippy this game.

I can see Zaza laying someone out...