• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Shareef to GS......

Diesel

• Premium Member

If we were dumping Salary and we came up with a deal with GS...

The deal would be:

SAR to GS for Foyle/Sura/Murphy....&

Now.. That's about 1.5 million off... Here's the question... Which of the following scenerios would you do:

1. Add in Nazr and take Damp/1st.

2. Add in CC and take Avery Johnson/1st....

IF we do #1. We get Damp. He's a guy who KB said would be a star in this league..:). seriously, I like him because he's solid. I don't know if GS would give up Both Cs and only have Nazr/Popeye/ and Eschenmeyer but who knows... Chris Mullin is calling the shots. Also, if we get Damp, Theo is tradable. I'd take Damps rebounding and bulkyness to the blocks today. Or we can do a three way and send Damp to Memphis for Person.

If we do #2. BY the end of the day, we would have stockpiled 16 Million dollars in caproom for next year. And as long as we give JT a reasonable Contract, we have enough money to go after the likes of Kobe or any FA in the class.

So with #1:

JT/Sura/Diaw/Murphy/Theo.

or

JT/Sura/Person/Murphy/Theo.

With #2:

JT/Sura/Diaw/Murphy/Theo and a Lot of cash.

I admit it... I like Murphy.

.....that Christian Laettner was supposed to be. That's why there is little chance of getting him from Golden State. Eric Musselman loves him.

I don't really think Golden State would be that interested in getting Reef.

However, Adonal Foyle is a young center that I would consider acquiring in a package by dealing Theo. Foyle is a guy who averages around 2.4 bpg in about 24 mpg. He could lead the league with more minutes.