• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will happen to crawford and others once we resign bibby back?

JTB

uhhhhh yeah, woody is still our coach lol. Gametime had to more realistic rotation. U had a dream. and please believe if we had Bibby,Flip, and Crawford, Jeff Teague is NOT playing.

Exactly. Woody is not that hard to figure out. Bringing Bibby back will actually hurt this team.

Exactly. Woody is not that hard to figure out. Bringing Bibby back will actually hurt this team.

Let me guess....because Teague won't be playing. Do you honestly believe we would be better off starting a rookie from day one than a veteran guy that has been here, and taken us to the playoffs two years in a row?

Evans will play less then 20 minutes because he doesnt do much well offensively other then shoot wide-open 3's, and his D is overrated. Crawford will be making too much money to only play 20 minutes a night, plus he's another one of Sund's players. I see Crawford in the role of Woody-stlye 6-man that plays 30+ minutes a night, subbing in for Bibby, JJ, and Marvin on occasion.

• Moderators
What I hope to see: (Bringing back Bibby, Marvin, and ZaZa while losing Flip)

By Position:

PG - Bibby 30 mpg / Crawford 15 mpg / Teague 3 mpg

SG - JJ 30 mpg / Crawford 15 mpg / Teague 3 mpg

SF - Marvin 27 mpg / Evans 15 mpg / JJ 6 mpg

PF - Smith 36 mpg / Marvin 9 mpg / Horford 3 mpg

C - Horford 32 mpg / ZaZa 16 mpg

This is how I see it playing out. Hopefully we add another big for depth.

Total minuts for each player

JJ 36 mpg

Smith 36 mpg

Marvin 36 mpg

Horford 35 mpg

Bibby 30 mpg

Crawford 30 mpg

ZaZa 16 mpg

Mo 15 mpg

Teague 6 mpg

There are minutes out there for Teague to steal if he shows he is read to TAKE them. The minutes will not be given to him though.

This is what we would see if Diesel has his way. (Bibby, Flip, and ZaZa come back and Marvin is let go). I hate this idea by the way !

1. A SRARTING BACKCOURT OF BIBBY AND CRAWFORD COULD BE THE WORST STARTING BACKCOURT IN THE ENTIRE NBA !!!!

2. We are already a poor rebounding team. Crawford is a poor rebounder and Marvin is a better rebounder then JJ is at teh SF position.

Bibby 30 mpg / Flip 15 mpg / Teague 3 mpg

Crawford 30 mpg / Flip 10 mpg / JJ 8 mpg

JJ 30 mpg / Evans 18 mpg

Smith 36 mpg / Horford 12 mpg

Horford 23 mpg / ZaZa 25 mpg

Good post.