• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wimbledon

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

Did anyone see the Federer vs. Roddick final today? That was one of the best tennis matches I have ever seen. 16-14 in the last set. Roddick played the best I have seen him play to date with his serve, back hand, and newfound composure. He lost it though, IMO, when he lost the 2nd set tie break after being up 6-2. That hurt.

Did anyone see the Federer vs. Roddick final today? That was one of the best tennis matches I have ever seen. 16-14 in the last set. Roddick played the best I have seen him play to date with his serve, back hand, and newfound composure. He lost it though, IMO, when he lost the 2nd set tie break after being up 6-2. That hurt.

I watched it. Not a big tennis guy, but I was pulling for Roddick. He hasn't had much luck vs. Federer, but he played his butt off. I could be mistaken, but I think Roddick only was broke one time the entire match, maybe none! Good stuff. Kudos to Federer for becoming the greatest of all time....Grand Slams anyway.

• Premium Member
I watched it. Not a big tennis guy, but I was pulling for Roddick. He hasn't had much luck vs. Federer, but he played his butt off. I could be mistaken, but I think Roddick only was broke one time the entire match, maybe none! Good stuff. Kudos to Federer for becoming the greatest of all time....Grand Slams anyway.

The only time Roddick was broken the entire match was the final game. He had held serve at least 35 straight before that. You are right, Roddick has lost more to Federer than anyone else (I think 19 losses now). So sad to see him lose after playing so well. Goes to show you how great Federer is. That one mistake of letting Federer steal the 2nd set was all it took.