• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

realgm poster are horrible

oiatlhawksfan

Ibrowsed through the general board yesterday and some of the post had me disgusted. Some people said Washington were far better than the Hawks. Some say Hawks won't even make the playoffs. Their main reasoning waz because we got Jamal Crawford and he makes every team he on worst. Alot of them said our team waz nothing more than mediorce and one even went to say the Hawks are a bad team(it waz a Sixers fan to LOL). The worst one of all was someone making a thread asking " Is Josh SMith the worst PF in the league". WTF I don't know why anyone would want to post there.

Edited by oiatlhawksfan

Ibrowsed through the general board yesterday and some of the post had me disgusted. Some people said Washington were far better than the Hawks. Some say Hawks won't even make the playoffs. Their main reasoning waz because we got Jamal Crawford and he makes every team he on worst. Alot of them said our team waz nothing more than mediorce and one even went to say the Hawks are a bad team(it waz a Sixers fan to LOL). The worst one of all was someone making a thread asking " Is Josh SMith the worst PF in the league". WTF I don't know why anyone would want to post there.

On paper, they may be. Adding Miller and Foye won't hurt them either. However, sounds like these guys don't factor injuries into the equation. Washington needs to prove they can keep those guys healthy, and win, before I would predict they're an overall better team than we are.

Crawford's track record speaks for itself. It's not the best resume in the world as far as winning. The tide will change for him this year.

That's why I don't! LOL.

1. Orlando

2. Cleveland

3. Boston

4. Washington (w/a better record than Boston by 1 game)

5. Detroit

6. Philadelphia

7. Chicago

8. Atlanta

SMH

Flip isn't even on the Hawks anymore. I didn't see much progress from Horford at all last year, and I still think the Hawks are going to implode because of Josh Smith. They need Bibby back just to make a run at making the playoffs.

How is Atlanta better than Washington. The Wizards have way more depth and better overall talent and experience. Also the Wizards actually have a legit NBA Coach in Flip Saunders.

Arenas is the best player out of both teams. Butler is the second best. Joe Johnson 3rd. Then Jamison.

Arenas>Bibby (if they retain him

Miller<Joe Johnson(But JJ plays poorly in the playoffs)

Butler>Marvin Williams

Jamison=Josh Smith

Haywood>Horford

Bench

Nick Young>Murray

McGee=ZaZa

Blatche>Solmon Jones

Randy Foye=Jamal Crawford

Stevenson<Maurice Evans

Miami sucks, they have one player lmao. They aren't going to be better than Toronto or Washington. Atlanta got worse with the addition of Crawful

Is this really a thread about a team bringing their FA's back and trading for Jamaal Crawful? Hawks have had about as uneventful of an offseason as any team.

Unless Hawks get Amar'e or something they have no chance of even competing with the top 3. Right now, Wizards are the 4th best team in the East easily, and it's not even close

That line-up reeks mediocrity all over. Just won't win over the legit contenders in the East. Sorry, Hawks fans. Another year of up and down and the results will be the same. Might overachieve but that's about it.

If Josh Smith is your best player, you aren't winning a title or competing against the Orlandos, Bostons, Clevelands of the world.

I could probably argue that Crawford may have made them worse. They are not stacking, and they're definitely not a championship contender, not even close. They need a solid big man, bad. They should try packaging Smith and other players for an all star caliber big.

• Admin
SMH

Everyone is a homer for their own team. It is just opinions. We do it a lot too. Although it should be pretty obvious that Haywood does not measure up to Horford. Hayword is just a below average center in this league.