• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

random questions/thoughts

thesheedera

I've been mostly absent for so long that I thought I'd lay it all down in one post. Sorry for the inevitable repeats:

Questions:

1) Are we involved in any summer league? If not, where are our guys playing.

2) Is there a mobile version of the squawk for blackberry users?

Thoughts:

1) Despite being a card carrying marvin nuthugger, I'm intrigued with a starting lineup of bibby (or teague when ready), crawford, jj, and then either horford and a new center, horford and zaza, or smith and horford. Also like it with marv and horford, or marv and new center.

We're at a stage in our development where our "pet players" truly need to take second stage in our individual minds to the overall good of the team. I hope the smith nuthuggers are in agreement with that.

2). I'm starting to buy into the stability line of reasoning. I think we need more post depth, but what was once a toxic lockerroom environment now seems to be a olace that our guys want to return to. We do have room for organic growth, and with some more bigs I feel comfortable going back at it with much the same cast of characters plus crawford.

3) woody remains my biggest fear

I've been mostly absent for so long that I thought I'd lay it all down in one post. Sorry for the inevitable repeats:

Questions:

No our summer league in Salt Lake City has been shut down.We well only have mini camp

Yes.

Couldn't agree more! Woody scares the heck out of me!!!!!!

Questions:

2) Is there a mobile version of the squawk for blackberry users?

Thoughts:

1) Despite being a card carrying marvin nuthugger, I'm intrigued with a starting lineup of bibby (or teague when ready), crawford, jj, and then either horford and a new center, horford and zaza, or smith and horford. Also like it with marv and horford, or marv and new center.

We're at a stage in our development where our "pet players" truly need to take second stage in our individual minds to the overall good of the team. I hope the smith nuthuggers are in agreement with that.

2). I'm starting to buy into the stability line of reasoning. I think we need more post depth, but what was once a toxic lockerroom environment now seems to be a olace that our guys want to return to. We do have room for organic growth, and with some more bigs I feel comfortable going back at it with much the same cast of characters plus crawford.

3) woody remains my biggest fear

Intrigued is a good word when thinking about that line-up. The offense end would be "intriguing", to say the least. However, you're in the minority. That topic has been debated heavily, I think there was a poll. The main issue would against that would be defense and rebounding, or lackthereof. Specifically, running Bibby at the one, and Craws at the two.