• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Flip,Marvin, Wilcox It just makes since

terrellgroup

It makes since to resign Flip and Marvin, we know what they bring to the game. Sign Wilcox, he is a banger and a scorer. Trade Childress, he doesn't want to be hear anyway. Marvin is progressing,shooting better, and towards the last part of the year, taking it to the hole. Flip is a scorer, not scared to go to the hole, he is a good 6th/7th man.

Let's face it, our team will not become some defensive threat, not within a year. But since the coming of Crawford, WE CAN out score a lot of teams, that is, if we resign Flip and Marvin. I believe we are a better scoring team then Cavs, Boston,(not sure about Orlando). We can run,and keep running. We got a team,,,Woodson got to coach them.

Perhaps trade Childress and Mo for a future pick,,a big a man.

• Like 1

It makes since to resign Flip and Marvin, we know what they bring to the game. Sign Wilcox, he is a banger and a scorer. Trade Childress, he doesn't want to be hear anyway. Marvin is progressing,shooting better, and towards the last part of the year, taking it to the hole. Flip is a scorer, not scared to go to the hole, he is a good 6th/7th man.

Let's face it, our team will not become some defensive threat, not within a year. But since the coming of Crawford, WE CAN out score a lot of teams, that is, if we resign Flip and Marvin. I believe we are a better scoring team then Cavs, Boston,(not sure about Orlando). We can run,and keep running. We got a team,,,Woodson got to coach them.

Perhaps trade Childress and Mo for a future pick,,a big a man.

This makes since too.

Sense this topic started making some Since.

lol yall are stupid! But I would love for Wilcox to come here but I don't agree with resigning Flip