• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: JT on 790 now

NineOhTheRino

It' a fast car but not a high quality car. These days I see just as many in scarp yards as on the road.

Okay this is getting off topic and I really have no idea why that car was posted in this thread but whatever ... so you think that you see brand new 2009 - 2010 Dodge Challengers in a scrap yard? You do realize that A) that's the new Challenger and that B) that is a Photoshop mock-up right?

• Premium Member

Okay this is getting off topic and I really have no idea why that car was posted in this thread but whatever ... so you think that you see brand new 2009 - 2010 Dodge Challengers in a scrap yard? You do realize that A) that's the new Challenger and that B) that is a Photoshop mock-up right?

Q: Challengers in a scrap yard?

A: Actually I confused it for a Dodge Charger.

Q: I really have no idea why that car was posted in this thread

A: I think Teague mentioned ,during the interview, that he bought one recently.

Also:

The guys giving the interview were picking on him for buying such an ordinary car.

Q: Challengers in a scrap yard?

A: Actually I confused it for a Dodge Charger.

Q: I really have no idea why that car was posted in this thread

A: I think Teague mentioned ,during the interview, that he bought one recently.

Also:

The guys giving the interview were picking on him for buying such an ordinary car.

I don't see why the guy was picking on him. I think Challengers are pretty cool lookin' cars, especially if you do some stuff to them.

• Premium Member

I don't see why the guy was picking on him. I think Challengers are pretty cool lookin' cars, especially if you do some stuff to them.

they called it the "Dukes of Hazzard" car.

called Teague Rosco Pico Train

they called it the "Dukes of Hazzard" car.

called Teague Rosco Pico Train

Thanks for the clarification above ... and now we have a nickname for Teague. It's actually "Rosco P. Coltrane" and I like it! Although I hope that Teague won't be a bumbling sidekick LOL

You will have to listen the interview Dolfan.

in my post is the link to the interview. The original post is just a link to 790 the zone, which needs to be updated.

2009 Chargers and Challengers are basically the same care.

On the inside they are a lot alike and probably have the same chassis but the Challenger is much "sexier" looking to me. I think the new Challenger and the new Camaro look a hell of a lot alike too.

On the inside they are a lot alike and probably have the same chassis but the Challenger is much "sexier" looking to me. I think the new Challenger and the new Camaro look a hell of a lot alike too.

yeah, I hate to see either one without racing strips. I like the challenger more until I just saw the yellow Camaro with black racing strips. The black Camaro with white racing strips is hella cool too!