Darker colored font for reading?

• Premium Member

Dol,

Is it possible to change the settings to get a darker colored font for reading?

The color font we use to type a message is great, but once we get to the forum, it's that gray color which is not so.

• Like 1

Dol,

Is it possible to change the settings to get a darker colored font for reading?

The color font we use to type a message is great, but once we get to the forum, it's that gray color which is not so.

Yeah that's an easy change. It's pure black now, is this better for you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No problem, glad to help you old timers out.

Speaking of old-timers, I cannot read the polls. Is it like medium gray on light gray? There seems to be very little contrast. I looked to see if there was a way to customize the fonts since the problem is my vision, but I could not find an option (e.g. change color scheme or change contrast).

Thanks.

Speaking of old-timers, I cannot read the polls. Is it like medium gray on light gray? There seems to be very little contrast. I looked to see if there was a way to customize the fonts since the problem is my vision, but I could not find an option (e.g. change color scheme or change contrast).

Thanks.

When you say you cannot read the polls are you saying that you cannot read the poll question? Or after you have voted you cannot see the results, or what?

I'm happy to try and help but I'm not sure where you are referring to as medium gray on light gray. If possible can you take a screenshot and attach that to your reply?

When you say you cannot read the polls are you saying that you cannot read the poll question? Or after you have voted you cannot see the results, or what?

I'm happy to try and help but I'm not sure where you are referring to as medium gray on light gray. If possible can you take a screenshot and attach that to your reply?

I can't read the poll options. For example, on SWATGUY's Joe's playoff performance poll, I can see the circles but the words to the right of each circle are washed out to me. I can't see the voting options.

Thanks.

I can't read the poll options. For example, on SWATGUY's Joe's playoff performance poll, I can see the circles but the words to the right of each circle are washed out to me. I can't see the voting options.

Thanks.

Wow really? That is actually black text on a light grey/blue background. I really can't make the text any darker. Is that the only place you're having trouble reading? Take a look at the attachment and see if you can read the text.

post-5-12501906151_thumb.jpg

Wow really? That is actually black text on a light grey/blue background. I really can't make the text any darker. Is that the only place you're having trouble reading? Take a look at the attachment and see if you can read the text.

post-5-12501906151_thumb.jpg

Dolfan, thanks for following-up. I can see the attachment just fine. But for some reason, the original entry still is washed out. Don't sweat it, I'll just avoid the polls. I don;t know why all of the polls appear to be color-on-color and yet the attachment is easily readable. But again, I appreciate your willingness to look into the issue.