• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Biggest Hypocrite in Baseball

HalfHawk

If any of you remember, David Ortiz has been open to the media about his hate of steroids and how hard he's had to work in past years to be where he is today. Here are a couple of quotes coming straight from the mouth of the infamous Big Papi.

…’I just worked hard, tried to eat the best I could, work at the gym, follow the program everybody wanted to teach me. That’s it. Why can’t they do it the same way?”

“I feel bad for people getting into that stuff, because it’s bad stuff. You may want to do well, but you need a little help, but you know what? The consequences are going to be tough.”

And I don't remember the exact quote, but around February, when A-Rod was caught with his previous HGH use, he stated anyone who uses steroids should be punished with a 100 game ban.

But now the big secret is out, Mr. October himself was at one point a steroid abuser. Thus making him arguable the biggest hypocrite in the MLB today.

Here's the report : http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4366335

I was suprised to hear that Ortiz tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs, because he talked about how bad taking steroids is. I agree that he is a hypocrite. That was the first thing I thoght when I heard the news.

• Moderators

These guys are really seriously confused or complete idiots. You would think they would have realized that if they were taking and had a test that it would be revealed eventually. I think some of them really believed that what they were taking would not make them test positive. Or their just in denial. So should there be an asterik next to the Sox World Series victory?

1. How f'n dumb do you have to be to take PED's?
  2. How f'n dumb do you have to be to take PED's WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE TESTED?
  3. How f'n dumb do you have to be to take PED's and then criticize others who have been caught taking them?

I was watching a game last night and the announcers were saying that this whole list thing is like baseball slowly taking off a band-aid and that they just need to rip it off and expose the entire list so that it can go away. I'm sick of hearing about a new name every few months, just get it out there and let us all know who is guilty of testing positive and who wasn't. At this point I wouldn't be shocked to hear any name in baseball being guilty of it because baseball is creating the impression that you can't trust anyone since we know there is a list but we don't know everyone that is on it.