• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Madden 10 Online Franchise 360

HawkItus

I'm down for it but how are y'all picking teams?

I want down on Philly or the Silver and Black Pack LoL (The Raiders)

I hate playing against Philly. I swear that 90% of the online games that I have played the other team took Philly and here I am being loyal to the Dolphins and we're only a mediocre team and I'm only a mediocre player and it generally doesn't go too well against the Eagles for me.

I'm definitely up for it ... if I can stop playing NCAA 10 and keep myself from playing that NBA2k10 Draft Combine game I just read about. PM me the info please.

What's this??? I know the game comes out in a few weeks, but this sounds intriguing!

What's this??? I know the game comes out in a few weeks, but this sounds intriguing!

Check this link for info about the game: http://2ksports.com/games/nba2k10dc

Enhance your NBA 2K10 experience with this exclusive game from 2K Sports that allows you to create your own custom NBA player and live the life of an NBA hopeful going through the real NBA Draft Combine in Chicago’s Attack Gym. Improve your game through drills and Draft Combine scrimmages to increase your NBA draft stock; then pick up a copy of NBA 2K10 to find your created player waiting for you in the all-new My Player mode to experience the NBA Draft and begin your path to NBA stardom.

It costs 400 (I think) credits to download it which is about $5 - $6.

Check this link for info about the game: http://2ksports.com/games/nba2k10dc

Enhance your NBA 2K10 experience with this exclusive game from 2K Sports that allows you to create your own custom NBA player and live the life of an NBA hopeful going through the real NBA Draft Combine in Chicago’s Attack Gym. Improve your game through drills and Draft Combine scrimmages to increase your NBA draft stock; then pick up a copy of NBA 2K10 to find your created player waiting for you in the all-new My Player mode to experience the NBA Draft and begin your path to NBA stardom.

It costs 400 (I think) credits to download it which is about $5 - $6.

yeah I have the draft combine. Pretty sweet. I'm 7 foot athletic center. Should go second round to the Lakers.

yeah I have the draft combine. Pretty sweet. I'm 7 foot athletic center. Should go second round to the Lakers.

I just finished my 2nd game and I was much better. I'm a 6'3 185 lb all around point guard and I'm projected to go 2nd round 25th pick but I can't remember who that is. I was absolutely awful with a -485 in my 1st game and then a 1275 in my 2nd game so I hope my final 4 games will get me up into the 1st round if I continue to play well. It's definitely an interesting concept and a pretty fun game.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate playing against Philly. I swear that 90% of the online games that I have played the other team took Philly and here I am being loyal to the Dolphins and we're only a mediocre team and I'm only a mediocre player and it generally doesn't go too well against the Eagles for me.

Yeah, I feel you but I don't use the constant screens to Westbrook or Vick show like most people. I play straight up fair games.

But to the OP, can you add "betimbetadenu" as a friend so I can join the league?

Thanks

You know what my co-worker never sent the invites. We are four weeks in, but that's still time to be competitive.

League name: NelsonCrew

Password: 112011(I think. I'll send the password tonight if that's not correct) Just hop in and try to play your games as soon as possible.

You know what my co-worker never sent the invites. We are four weeks in, but that's still time to be competitive.

League name: NelsonCrew

Password: 112011(I think. I'll send the password tonight if that's not correct) Just hop in and try to play your games as soon as possible.

How do you join this? I tried to go to the online mode and join franchise and put in NelsonCrew but it said it couldn't find that league or something like that. It didn't ask for a password either.