• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It looks like Phillips will be packed tonight !

coachx

I just checked stubhub for tickets to tonights game vs. the Heat.

They only have 3 tickets for sale and all in the upper level.

Just to compare.......... Monday they had hundreds of tickets, in all sections, for sale vs. the Blazers.

Looks like the ATL has jumped on the bandwagon !

Just to compare.......... Monday they had hundreds of tickets, in all sections, for sale vs. the Blazers.

Good to hear. Love the support. But Don't forget that D. Wade is coming to town. He alone trumps the Blazers.

You won't find many Heat fans in Phillips. There will be thousands of Wade fans however.

It is amazing how many people have the last name Wade. Just astounding. Odds are the guy in front of you will be a Wade; just check the back of his shirt to find out.

ahh I see, so i could end up in an argument when I start abusing Wade?

There might be some good natured trash talk in return but probably nothing serious. The Wade's took a lot of abuse during the playoffs and seemed to be pretty good natured for the most part. There should be plenty of other Hawks fans arround you yelling similar sentiments.

Then again, you could offend "that guy" who takes it all way to seriously.

Please do me a favor and yell at Wade when he blatantly draws a foul. Thanks.

There might be some good natured trash talk in return but probably nothing serious. The Wade's took a lot of abuse during the playoffs and seemed to be pretty good natured for the most part. There should be plenty of other Hawks fans arround you yelling similar sentiments.

Then again, you could offend "that guy" who takes it all way to seriously.

Please do me a favor and yell at Wade when he blatantly draws a foul. Thanks.

I agree. It's 99% good-natured ribbing with all of the "Wade's," "Bryant's" and "James' " that show up at Philips. It still irks me that so many of them are there but they are usually not too obnoxious. Nothing irks me more though than when there is a loud cheer when one of OUR guys misses a FT. That is just too dang much!

That's sweet. I want to make it up to Atlanta a few times this year to watch them.