• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Magic: Most unfavorable def. match-up (Marvin vs. Vince or Big Al vs. Ryan Anderson)

hawks21

Marvin has teased us with his 29 point explosion against a Yao-less and McGrady-less Rockets' team. However, how will Marvin respond in a BIG GAME vs. players such as Dwight Howard and Vince Carter, a perennial Hawks' destroyer.

Vince could sprain his ankle tonight before the game starts, but that's not likely. VC will play a lot of minutes tonight and someone has to be able to neutralize this guy and also make VC play defense.

Ryan Anderson can cause potential matchup problems with his propencity to shoot and make threes along with Rashard Lewis. The Hawks can't afford to let Ryan Anderson get continious open looks.

This is a very important game for Al Horford from an individual standpoint and growth standpoint. The Hawks need him to help battle Dwight Howard, but he will be matched up occasionally against Ryan Anderson. Can Horford have a big game tonight himself and breached the 20 point plateau and stay relevant and don't dissapear?

Will Marvin turn into Superman tonight or will he be Clark Kent? And it would be a very bad sign if Ryan Anderson outscores and out-rebounds Big Al.. not in Atlanta, please...

Edited by hawks21

I thought Anderson was coming off the bench now that Lewis is back? I could be wrong, jus asking. I hope we don't do alot of switching against this team, that was one of the reasons we got burned against them in the preseason, Jamal Crawford trying to defend Ryan Anderson is a disaster in the making.

Edited by Blunt91

• Premium Member

Vince (aka Hawks Killer) is the winner. The guys has always did his thing vs the hawks. Losing to the Magic by less than 20 is a win in my book.