• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford = Crazy Glue of this decade.

jerrywest

Some teams are lucky to have glue guys.

Every decade there comes a player who transcends this quality of "glueness". In the 70's there was Magic Johnson. In the 80's there was Charles Oakley. In the 90's there was Kevin Garnett. Players who can absolutely transform teams with their presence. Garnett, if wasn't surrounded by terrible teammates early in his career, may have had multiple championships with the Wolves.

I will call them "Crazy Glue".

I think the crazy glue of this decade is "Al Horford".

Libid - I am not comparing their games. I am comparing the chemistry they create. Notice I didn't include MJ/Kobe/Shaq/TD etc. because if these guys didn't have amazing game, they'd create little ripples in the chemistry department.

On the other hand, Magic could change players with his attitude. Al Horford has that quality.

• Moderators

Libid - I am not comparing their games. I am comparing the chemistry they create. Notice I didn't include MJ/Kobe/Shaq/TD etc. because if these guys didn't have amazing game, they'd create little ripples in the chemistry department.

On the other hand, Magic could change players with his attitude. Al Horford has that quality.

What negative ripples would Duncan create in the chemistry department if his game wasn't quite so amazing? He has always seemed like a guy willing to do what it took to win first and foremost to me.

What negative ripples would Duncan create in the chemistry department if his game wasn't quite so amazing? He has always seemed like a guy willing to do what it took to win first and foremost to me.

Did I say TD would start negative ripples?

If TD wasn't so good he would have been the quiet boy at the end of the bench. Rarely heard. He'd still give 100%, but he wouldn't change others.

Al just fires everyone up.