• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOT SO ALARMING TREND ALERT!

RedDawg#8

I think I found our Achilles heel

Before last year, it was just winning period. Last season it was winning on the road. Well this year im noticing a pattern:

Back to backs!!!

We have played 8 back to backs so far (16 total games). Whether it was the 1st or 2nd game we are 10-6 during b2b's, we are only 5-5 in our last 5 b2b series!!!. and have only won both games twice. We have not lost both games yet. We only have 8 losses on the year, so that means 75% of our losses come during back to backs. It may seem like nit-picking but I think this is a trend we should watch, Our team is still learning to win at a high level and the main goal this year was to win on the road. Well it seems one weakness is finding a way to get energy on nights when we know we have to catch a flight or are tired from the day before. Its somethin worth discussing.

Again: 20-8 overall= .714

10-6 on b2bs= .625

10-2 any other time= .833

5-5 during our last 5b2b's= .500- this worries me because as the season wears on and our legs get heavier and heaviers, this might pick-up, Be on the watch for when we lose our first b2b Series (both games).