• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things looking good @ UT

Gray Mule

:conversation:

University of Tennessee men's basketball team is ranked in the top ten. This, in spite of the factt that

four of their players under scolarship ae out - - Three undes suspension and one completely dismissed.

They currently have six players under scolarship. The rest off the team are walk on players.

Yet, they keep winning. Watched, on TV, one of their games last week and there she was, right there

on the front line of fans, their women's basketball coach. She's one of the best coaches - ever.

Pat Summit stands tall, not just as a woman coach. One of the winningest coaches - ever.

Vince Dooley, one of the most revered college coaches ever, has a son who has moved to become

the head football coach for Good Old Rocky Top! I know nothing of him. I do know that the blood lines

are there. I suspect that, if he don't behave, daddy will be on his case, big time.

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

:line dance:

• Premium Member

:conversation:

University of Tennessee men's basketball team is ranked in the top ten. This, in spite of the factt that

four of their players under scolarship ae out - - Three undes suspension and one completely dismissed.

They currently have six players under scolarship. The rest off the team are walk on players.

Yet, they keep winning. Watched, on TV, one of their games last week and there she was, right there

on the front line of fans, their women's basketball coach. She's one of the best coaches - ever.

Pat Summit stands tall, not just as a woman coach. One of the winningest coaches - ever.

Vince Dooley, one of the most revered college coaches ever, has a son who has moved to become

the head football coach for Good Old Rocky Top! I know nothing of him. I do know that the blood lines

are there. I suspect that, if he don't behave, daddy will be on his case, big time.

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

:line dance:

Mule I am with you. Glad to have Coach Dooley on board and happy the circus has left town. Dooley will do a good job over the next few years. Seems since Tyler Smith was booted the Vols are playing good basketball, not a streetball team anymore.

Go Big Orange!