Raymond Felton

PG Mike Bibby

Stephen Jackson

SG Joe Johnson

Gerald Wallace

SF Marvin Williams

Boris Diaw PF Josh Smith

Nazr Mohammed C Al Horford

Fair warning, game recap could come very late or not at all. Actual, big life things going on this weekend.

Go Hawks!

di
di

View the full article

Gotta find a way to get more than 1 FTA in the second half...

If the hawks bigs would ever throw up some fakes they could get to the line easily. plus the Hawks have been settling for too many 3s for weeks. they aren't attacking the basket like they did in November.

Well this was a fun and frustrating game to watch, seeing us run up and down the court making spectacular plays and building a big lead only to see us get lazy and let the Bobcats right back in and then we build it up again and finally put them away but there are two things that I can't get off of my mind from this game.

The first is how do the other players feel seeing JJ, and to a slightly lesser extent Jamal, dribbling and dribbling and then putting up a shot with nobody else touching the ball? Are they okay with that and want them to take shots or is it something that bothers them and causes some of the lazy defense that we see far too often due to them rebelling?

The other is I'm really starting to worry about Teague and his inability to score anywhere on the court. He seems to either get his shot blocked in the paint since the defenders know what's coming or he makes a silly pass trying to bail himself out after leaving his feet or he's firing up an ugly jump shot or he's not doing anything but running around. I swear it almost feels like Acie part II as far as his offense is concerned. The defense doesn't bother me as much since he has a lot to learn in that regard but the kid should be able to score points in some fashion but for whatever reason he just can't.

Well this was a fun and frustrating game to watch, seeing us run up and down the court making spectacular plays and building a big lead only to see us get lazy and let the Bobcats right back in and then we build it up again and finally put them away but there are two things that I can't get off of my mind from this game.

The first is how do the other players feel seeing JJ, and to a slightly lesser extent Jamal, dribbling and dribbling and then putting up a shot with nobody else touching the ball? Are they okay with that and want them to take shots or is it something that bothers them and causes some of the lazy defense that we see far too often due to them rebelling?

The other is I'm really starting to worry about Teague and his inability to score anywhere on the court. He seems to either get his shot blocked in the paint since the defenders know what's coming or he makes a silly pass trying to bail himself out after leaving his feet or he's firing up an ugly jump shot or he's not doing anything but running around. I swear it almost feels like Acie part II as far as his offense is concerned. The defense doesn't bother me as much since he has a lot to learn in that regard but the kid should be able to score points in some fashion but for whatever reason he just can't.

IF YOU ASK ME HE IS WAY WORSE THAN ACIE LAW ON THE OFFENSIVE END< WELL JOSH CHIDRESSS LOOKED LIKE A BUST UNTIL HIS #RD YR>