• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Heavy Rain(PS3) is an AMAZING gaming experience

pimp

I just beat this game last night and I'm at a loss for words... :worshippy:

This IGN review explains it better than i can

"Heavy Rain is a hell of an experience. Its controversial control scheme actually works really well in allowing the fantastic story to dictate how events play out, and many of the game's scenes will keep you on the edge of your seat. It starts slow and the presentation isn't perfect, but the character development, dialog and story twists will hook you like few games can. Heavy Rain is not to be missed."

How long did it take you to finish the game? And I'm supposing there's no online modes, so how's the replay value?

I

I would rent it instead of buying it. because it's not that long.

I rented it and finished the story in 3 days, but i'm only 42 % complete at collecting all the trophies.

As for replay value, the story can have many different outcomes depending on the choices you make during the game.You can play through again and make different choices that will effect future chapters in the game.You control 4 characters, if 0ne of them dies or is killed he /she is dead for good, So the story wouldn't be the same as if they lived the entire game.

You would likely only play through it twice , so i would rent it a couple of times instead of buying it.

Also this game is for 17 and older people,

There are some "saw' like scenes and some female nudity. (toppless)