• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

K-Mart Weed Pics Taken Hostage in Decatur?

• Moderators

This just in, from the Trifling News Network...

"A Decatur, Ga man is claiming to have found rapper Trina’s cell phone with nude pictures and is now holding it for ransom.

According to Trina’s Twitter posts, her cell phone was stolen at an awards show. The unknown man leaked the pictures to worldstarhiphop.com in a video, which the Web site posted early Sunday...

In addition to nude pictures, the video slide show also includes various close-up photos of some sort of skin rash. At the end of the video, the man, whose voice is disguised electronically, demands $100,000 from Trina to get her cell phone back with all of its contents intact.

The voice says: “B****, we found your phone in Atlanta. You want the phone back, give us a hundred thousand cash… Put it in a PayPal account… mail it to us. We in Decatur, shawty! You already know.”

He also promises, if he doesn’t get the cash, he’ll release a part two of this video with photos of Trina’s former lover, Denver Nuggets star Kenyon Martin, smoking weed."

link

(Sorry about the 'wife' error in the title. I'm old-fashioned, but I assume a marriage relationship exists whenever a dude tattoos his girl's lips under his ear.)

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

• Moderators

More Hot-Mess Drama For Yo Mama...

Trina blames BET Security for losing her cellphone, which is a probably a surprise to BET since they can't really afford security...

Meanwhile, "insiders" assert that a cash-desperate Trina is leaking the photos herself, as part of a ploy to get back in the saddle with Kenyon... or at least get back on Line 6c of K-Mart's 1040A form.

link, for Enquiring Minds

~lw3

• Premium Member

(Sorry about the 'wife' error in the title. I'm old-fashioned, but I assume a marriage relationship exists whenever a dude tattoos his girl's lips under his ear.)

I didn't know they weren't married. Makes him look like even more of a schmuck, IMO.