• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What would improve us more, SF or PG?

fmaster

Simple question. What do you think would help us more, an upgrade at PG or an upgrade at SF?

Those are our only 2 weak spots in the lineup. And even those arent tremendously weak, just need improvement. Marvin had a good game last night, even though i cant remember him hitting a FG. And bibby seams to be getting his stroke back slowly.

So what do you think as a team would help us more? SF or PG?

Edited by fmaster

• Premium Member

Simple question. What do you think would help us more, an upgrade at PG or an upgrade at SF?

Those are our only 2 weak spots in the lineup. And even those arent tremendously weak, just need improvement. Marvin had a good game last night, even though i cant remember him hitting a FG. And bibby seams to be getting his stroke back slowly.

So what do you think as a team would help us more? SF or PG?

What, head coach isn't an option?

What, head coach isn't an option?

^ lol good point. I think with woody this team is only reaching about 70% of its potential. Hes good enough to get us 50 wins with this core group of guys but nothing more. Game time coaching just isnt good enough to do anything major in the playoffs, but its pretty amazing how good we are based on just raw talent. Imagine if we even had a decent coach to go with it.