• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So I won Tickets

Theeyo

Well apparently I won some tickets to Saturdays game from the Atlanta Spirit from the HR Block EZ to win sweepstakes. Now to claim these tickets they have emailed me some forms which I have to fill out and it asks for my social security # for taxation purposes. This is what makes me hesitant, b/c of all the identity theft going on. So here's my question to yall.... is this legit or is this some kind of scam???

thanks in advance

• Moderators

I would call the ASG sales and marketing people directly and ask about it (not the number on the form). If they tell you it is legit, I would find out why they need that number and tell them you are uncomfortable giving your SS# and that you need to find out how to work around this (assuming there is a legit reason which I can't see) because you are a big Hawks fan.

• Moderators

I had to cache this off google, but apparently it was a legit promo (note nba.com/hawks in URL):

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:KVn_OWSnzDkJ:www.nba.com/hawks/promotions/hr_block_party.html+%22EZ+to+win%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I do agree with AHF wholeheartedly, though.

~lw3