• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nominations for new Hawks coach in 2010: Avery Johnson, Sam Mitchell, Byron Scott

hawks21

1. Avery Johnson

2. Sam Mitchell

3. Byron Scott

All three are a definite upgrade over Woodson, but the Hawks need to pull the plug on Woodson as soon as possible.

I've watched quite a few Mavericks games and in my opininon Avery Johnson is a terrible coach who people have overrated. He's a poor game coach and his style is much more suited to a younger squad as veternan players aren't going to respond to yelling and screaming as a means of motivation. The Maverick players lost respect for him and that's when Cuban stepped in and fired him. Coaches get let go all of the time but a guy who takes his team to the finals generally gets a free pass during down years. Although he doesn't have coaching experience, Mark Jackson is my choice. I''m impressed with his knowledge of the game and i just think that he's a good fit .

• Premium Member

I've watched quite a few Mavericks games and in my opininon Avery Johnson is a terrible coach who people have overrated. He's a poor game coach and his style is much more suited to a younger squad as veternan players aren't going to respond to yelling and screaming as a means of motivation. The Maverick players lost respect for him and that's when Cuban stepped in and fired him. Coaches get let go all of the time but a guy who takes his team to the finals generally gets a free pass during down years. Although he doesn't have coaching experience, Mark Jackson is my choice. I''m impressed with his knowledge of the game and i just think that he's a good fit .

Mark Jackson is my choice as well.