• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A Part of What Sekou Said really struck home!

Wurider05

Sekou stated that the team has evolved from relying on JJ so much but that Woody hasn't.

Now although our players cause us to scratch our heads sometimes you can't argue that Marvin, Smoove, or Horf has talent. You never noticed from time to time how Horf takes shots at the offense. I remember during a halftime interview he basically stated that when we play inside out we win and that the record shows that and then he ran to the lockers. I mean Woody stated that he played JJ alot of minutes just so he came go to the all star game. If you were one of the other players how would you feel to know that the coach was allowing another player to pad their stats to your detriment. There is a difference between being the best player on your team and being the player that gets the most shots.

We have the talent to compete with anyone. But again coaching is the problem. If Woody is gone next year and we get a coach who preaches teamwork (like the Bucks are playing). Now if we resign JJ will he be a happy camper when plays are actually ran for Marvin or Smoove. Woody made JJ what he is to the detriment of our other players and may have created monster.

We have a better chance of winning a game without JJ than Cleveland has without Lebron, than Miami does without Wade or Denver without Carmelo. JJ does not make his teammates better. He is simply looking to get his. There is still a place for him if he buys into the team concept and our next coach preaches it. Look at the Spurs. George Hill scores 29 points. Duncan took 5 shots that night but fed the hot hand. I see Marvin light it up in the first half and then by design Woody freezes him out in the second half for Iso JJ and Iso Jamal.

Crawford is the 6th man version of JJ. Again the players do what they are told. Maybe the players resent the fact that he gets the greenlight when they never do. Hence no one showing up to his award ceremony.

Woody has got to go. We have the talent we now need the coaching.